Eventually we’re just gonna have to accept “ducking” as a swear word
I read a lot of books. I watch a lot of television shows. I procrastinate to no end. I have terrible anxiety. And I think Benedict Cumberbatch is just the bee's knees. That's pretty much everything.
Oh yea, and sometimes I art.
that’s a real fancy way of saying “I’m a huge geek”
i’m using this phrase from now on
Isn’t this a lovely pic! found it on a Hungarian site (x) & it’s a total unseen for me. Don’t they look lush together. (It didn’t show up anywhere else on google images)
BBC Sherlock Season three - John Watson & Mary Morstan Promo Image -
Benedict making another dream come true: “Finally I can photobomb myself!” [x]
I decided to host an impromptu giveaway and to bring a bit of joy to my followers because I have the feeling that there are a lot of negative feelings floating around the Sherlock fandom at the moment :)
As usual … here are the rules:
- must be following me
- ends August 17, 2014
- likes/reblogs count alike, you can like/reblog as often as you want
- there will be three winners
- the winners must be willing to give me their full name and address
- I will ship worldwide
- that’s it, I think, but if you have a question, go ahead and ask :)
Here’s what you can win:
- 'Colour me good - Benedict Cumberbatch' - Colouring book
- 221b Earrings
- DVD - Sherlock Complete Series 3
- 'I am Sherlocked' tote bag in pink
- 'I am Sherlocked' t-shirt in navy blue (girl XL)
- Cupcake covers (edible paper) - Sherlock/Benedict Cumberbatch
Thank you all so much for following me and good luck to you all, my lovelies!
EDIT: Due to a mix-up, I had to change one gift and now there is a pair of beautiful 221B earrings instead of the 221b wallpaper pencil case - but they’re just as nice :)
When I go to hell I’m gonna be so disappointed if Satan doesn’t look like Mark Pellegrino.
The Imitation Game - Official UK Teaser Trailer [x]